Why Use Video to Sell Your Home?
Please view the listing video below before you continue reading...
If you were a buyer, would viewing the listing video above get you more excited than pictures alone and even motivate you to prioritize seeing this home over other homes given all other things being equal? Be honest. Typically, most buyers get more excited about a home after watching a listing video like the one above, and this excitement has the potential of increasing buyer offer prices. According to an article by Virtuets called "45 Video Marketing Statistics," below are some of the statistics that explain why it is important to use a videos to advertise your home. I do listing videos for all of my listings (unless seller prefers me not to). If you would like to discuss selling your home with me, please call me at (800) 477-0075 x 4 or complete this online form, click here. Thank you! - Kevin Nakano.
- According to an Australian Real Estate Group, real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.
- Enjoyment of video ads increase purchase intent by 97%...according to Unruly.
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text. (Sources: 3M Corporation and Zabisco)
- According to Retail Touchpoints, the Step2 Company found that shoppers who viewed video were 174% more likely to purchase than viewers who did not. (Retail Touchpoints Channel Innovation Awards)
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
- Videos are shared 1200% more times than links and text combined. In our age of sharing (apartments, cars, cat photos, the list goes on!), your reach can be even wider, if you’re creating content that your users want to share. (Source: Orion21)
- 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process (insivia)
Return to Seller Resource Center, click here.